• 1 pound small baby red potatoes
• 1 pound small baby gold potatoes
• 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
• 1/2 cup Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Garlic
• 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
• Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Place potatoes in heavily salted water to cover in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium, and simmer until potatoes are just tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain.
• Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 2 tablespoons of oil.
• Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet.
• Lightly press potatoes using the flat bottom of a glass until they are about 1/2 inch thick. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons of the oil.
• Bake at 425°F until golden brown and crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes.
• Sprinkle with crispy garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.