• 2 lbs Idaho® Potatoes
• 6 Tbsps Unsalted Butter
• 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
• 1/2 cup Buttermilk
• 1/4 cup sliced Chives
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Garlic
• Peel 2 lbs Idaho® Potatoes and place in large saucepan.
• Cover by two inches with cold salted water.
• Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; boil until tender about 15 minutes. Drain well.
• Stir together 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic until well combined.
• Mash potatoes in a large bowl with a potato masher.
• Fold in 5 tablespoons of the butter mixture, 1/2 cup buttermilk, and 1/4 cup sliced chives just until combined and butter is melted.
• Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
• Spoon into a serving bowl and top with Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Garlic and 1 tablespoon butter.
• Serve warm.