• 3 pounds ripe plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 onion chopped
• 32 oz vegetable stock
• 1tsp sugar
• Fresh Gourmet Parmesan Cheese Crisps
• Salt and pepper
• Preheat the oven 400 degrees F.
• Place tomatoes on a baking sheet.
• Mix olive oil and toss the tomatoes.
• Add good amount of salt and pepper.
• Roast the tomatoes for 45 minutes.
• Heat olive oil in a medium pot and saute the chopped onion until softened.
• Add the oven roasted tomatoes including all the liquid, the vegetable broth, stir and simmer for 30 min.
• Blend, test seasonings and pour in a bowl.
• Top with Fresh Gourmet Cheese Crisps.